Our incorporation playbook can help you:
- Discover company formation options
- Learn about foreign business restrictions
- Understand business, accounting, tax & HR compliance requirements
Whether you are considering expanding to Cambodia to reach new markets, relocating your operations for strategic reasons or simply want to start your own venture as a foreigner, you will want to familiarise yourself with the ins and outs of doing business in Cambodia.
While Cambodia’s increasingly open to foreign investments, the legal complexity and bureaucracy can still be a source of major compliance headaches and cause problems down the road if things weren’t set up well.
By learning about the intricacies of selecting the right structure, understanding foreign business restrictions, compliance requirements, and more, you will be better equipped to navigate Cambodia’s business and compliance environment, make better decisions for your business, and avoid potential pitfalls.
What’s in the playbook.
- Business structures in Cambodia
- Capital and foreign currency restrictions
- Restrictions on foreign business ownership
- Required governance positions
- Corporate compliance obligations
- Business licenses & registrations
- Accounting requirements
- Employment of foreigners
- Payroll & HR requirements