Develop, improve & grow with strategic advice.
We understand your unique challenges and opportunities. By providing you with bespoke strategic advice, we aim to maximise your company’s value by driving positive change in the following areas:
We identify areas of your business that need focus and provide practical solutions.
We put in place key metrics so you can track and measure your progress.
We identify your priority areas of financial risk and work with you on managing them.
We save your team time and money by reducing the time spent on month-end or budgeting.
Growing start-ups and established businesses.
We can help you undertake a review of your corporate structure and then provide advice on how to optimise the reorganising of the legal and ownership and other shareholding structures of your company. Clients find this service particularly helpful when contemplating an acquisition to expand the business or when making a strategic divestment. We can work with you to:
- Advise you on corporate restructuring, including share transfers, transfer of businesses, and mergers & acquisitions and divisions
- Conduct due diligence and feasibility studies for projects involving foreign capital investment
- Identify major non-compliance, and advising on rectification measures and risk minimisation
- Advise on the reorganisation of capital structures
- Provide insight on how to meet management goals and enhance business growth
- Review internal business processes to optimise efficiency
Early-stage entrepreneurs & business professionals.
If you have developed a great business idea and are ready to start, or you have been already in business for a short while, we can help you mitigate start-up related failure risks and steer you towards forming the right foundations and fuelling growth. We can work with you to:
- Advise on the best business structure and setup in Cambodia
- Mitigate start-up related failure risk
- Conduct market research and provide market entry advice
- Create a business plan and cash flow forecast
- Address organisational and operational efficiency